what "flash" player will work on Vizio tablet

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Just looked at it and they both still look like cell phone launchers.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just looked at it and they both still look like cell phone launchers.

Just out of curiosity what makes a launcher a tablet launcher to you?

I liked VTL for a while but I usually keep coming back to Zeam for it's simplicity and unlimited dock space. Personally I have found that I like clean screens for the most part. Although I am happy with ICS and the way it handles widgets which has lead me to put more on the screens :)

Of course the beauty of Android is that you have options you can even have an iOS style launcher if it floats your boat ;)

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Just out of curiosity what makes a launcher a tablet launcher to you?

I liked VTL for a while but I usually keep coming back to Zeam for it's simplicity and unlimited dock space. Personally I have found that I like clean screens for the most part. Although I am happy with ICS and the way it handles widgets which has lead me to put more on the screens :)

Of course the beauty of Android is that you have options you can even have an iOS style launcher if it floats your boat ;)

By no means am I saying that these launchers are not good.
What makes a tablet launcher different to me from a cell phone launcher is the lay out. VTL.Launcher has a layout that is more tablet like, where the rest of the launchers are obviously made for cell phones.

$launcherroundupbanner-1296241974.jpg

Looking at the different launchers here it is easy to see that they were in fact made for cells, the fact that they are designed for Android makes them usable on a great many tablets, and I used GO Launcher at first my self for several weeks, but it always bugged me to have the bar at the bottom with all the cell items, phone, text, browser etc. The Launcher worked like a champ but the look is what bothered me. VTL.Launcher looks and feels like it was made for a tablet.

$VTLScreen1.png

It is not the same as the launcher set up you would find on the AcerA500, or the AsusTF/TFP etc, but it does not have phone,browser,contact,text,app menu bar at the bottom.

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
You do realize on go launcher the bottom bar can be moved or customized with links lol.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
No I did not. When I tried it I could not find any options for doing that. And I did look. That you know of are there any videos on youtube that show how to find those change setting?

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Yah....it still looks to much like a cell phone for me. My set up looks much like the picture above for the VTL.Launcher except I have a different wallpaper. Don't know how to do the screen shot thing and post it.

birdcrazie

Nov 3, 2011
I just googled Flash player android download and found several reputable download sites. Grabbed mine from androidadvices .com and yes it is an .apk that will install over the outdated version.

I was having problems with some apps that use flash and some videos were blue so I downloaded and installed flash 11 from the above site and all issues are fixed