What GAMES do you have installed???

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
With all the talk of rooting and memory management all over the place, I thought I'd start this thread to see what GAMES you are currently using with your VIZIO TAB.

Here is a short list of the games I have installed that are working well for me:

Acceler8
Angry Birds (ALL)
Burn the City
Crush the Castle
Cut the Rope
Drift Mania
Flick Field Goal
FMX IV
Ground Effect
Iron Sight
Jet Car Stunts
MX Moto
Plants vs Zombies
Raging Thunder I and II
Riptide (actually runs and is playable!)
Roll in the Hole
Sprinkle
Stick Stunt Biker
Tom Clancy HAWX
Touch Nitro Racing
Trial X and X2
Zombieville

That's it. These all work and work well. Any other big ones I am missing out on? Anyone get any of the popular GAMELOFT titles to run?

Thanks!

X

BlueCat

Nov 3, 2011
"With all the talk of rooting and memory management all over the place, I thought I'd start this thread to see what GAMES you are currently using with your VIZIO TAB."
I liked WSOP (World Series of Poker) on the iPhone, so I was excited that VTAB was listed as compatible. Unfortunately ...

Graphics and menus were displayed in mirror image, the app was unusable. After the usual finger pointing between the Market and the vendor (Glu) they agreed the app was not compatible and will remove it from the compatible device list.

Ah well.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
See my A500 Screenshot.

vzyp0o.png

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Games on my VTab (some installed by me some by my kids):
Angry Birds (All)
Wind-up Knight
Plants vs Zombies
Air Control Lite
iBasketball
Paper Toss
Fruit Ninja
Peggle
Shift
Speedx 3D
Words with Friends
Candy Swipe
Muffin Knight
Slice It

bluelark

Aug 29, 2011
Fruit Ninja seems to work well on it. I tried the free version of tetris and the screen is a little wonky, not everything lines up in the right spot.

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Yes, Fruit Ninja does work well, Wind-Up Knight and Shift have had my attention recently though.

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
Yes, Fruit Ninja does work well, Wind-Up Knight and Shift have had my attention recently though.

Wow, thanks for the heads-up on Wind-up Knight and Shift. Missed both of them somehow. WU Knight is a great little 3d platformer.

I JUST got NOVA from Gameloft installed and it works and runs fantastic. Great HALO clone if anyone out there likes FPS games. Now I just need to see if I can finagle Let's Golf onto there and make it run.

X

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
As far as rpgs go, I really like all the kemco ones. The look 8 bit, but play well and clear.
As far as gameloft games, I did awhile back create a thread on a "how to" on this forum to get a few gameloft games to work. I got brother in arms, and modern combat 2 to work.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
With all the talk of rooting and memory management all over the place, I thought I'd start this thread to see what GAMES you are currently using with your VIZIO TAB.

Here is a short list of the games I have installed that are working well for me:

Acceler8
Angry Birds (ALL)
Burn the City
Crush the Castle
Cut the Rope
Drift Mania
Flick Field Goal
FMX IV
Ground Effect
Iron Sight
Jet Car Stunts
MX Moto
Plants vs Zombies
Raging Thunder I and II
Riptide (actually runs and is playable!)
Roll in the Hole
Sprinkle
Stick Stunt Biker
Tom Clancy HAWX
Touch Nitro Racing
Trial X and X2
Zombieville

That's it. These all work and work well. Any other big ones I am missing out on? Anyone get any of the popular GAMELOFT titles to run?

Thanks!

X

I need to edit and list some more games that I've got to work. I'm running out of space now! :(

World of Goo
Bag It!
Asteroid 2012
Captain America
Zorro
Extreme Formula
Dead on Arrival
Medieval
Inertia HD
Tank Riders
Reckless Getaway
Super Stickman Golf
N.O.V.A.
Jelly Defense
Sprinkle Jr.
Shift
Wind-up Knight
Hockey Nations 2010

That's it so far! Tried to get Shine Runner (the sequel to the awesome RIPTIDE) running, but there's a render bug. I emailed the developer, Vector Unit, and they are looking into it.

gleas293

Oct 20, 2011
For RPG, try Eve of the Genesis. It is like classic Final Fantasy on SNES.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum