What games do you have working on your Coby 7015?

mus

Mar 7, 2011
So I just got the Coby along with an ADATA 16gb microsd which works great.
I rooted it with the Watery Kyrosv1.2

What games do you have loaded. Angrybirds doesnt work very well.
I am more into RPG type. I loaded nethack slashem but that crashes..

stargiss

Mar 6, 2011
I thought Angry Birds worked OK it just doesn't display any of the text in game. I had never played the game so didn't know which white blocks to push to get it to play but my daughter showed me. Now I don't have any problems playing it.

Other than that I don't have any games downloaded. Not really into browser games too much. I take that back I did DL Mahjong...I love that game!

itspeiday

Mar 9, 2011
i just got this yesterday but i have it rooted and im ready to try things out :)

I haven't tried too many games but here is what i have so far:

3KTD
LOVE this game, its a tower defense and it works great. a little laggy, but i've noticed that as a general this tab is a little laggy. Hopefully that fixes when i figure out a way to lag fix it :)

Bejeweled 2
Game looks great. runs fine, only thing is the backgrounds are not there. Its blank. Usually (like on my bf's Samsung Vibrant) there is a colorful or funky landscape in the background but this is just white. Everything else works though, all the pieces are there and it runs pretty smoothly

Ninjump
Also works great. Slightly laggy, but it was even laggy on the Vibrant so I am not worried. The game is fun and easy to play and learn. They have other versions but this is the only one I have tried on this tab so far.

Zuma's Revenge
Works really well. looks nice on the tab. Make sure you don't get the HD one though. I haven't tried it but im sure it'll be slower and it already has a bit of lag. Really fun and easy to play. I definitely recommend it. :)

Games that didnt work:

Pew Pew:
it requires multi-touch. *SAD* let me know if you know how to change that on this tab... or if it is even possible.

MiniSquadrons:
See above :( Also made me sad.

Angry Birds:
Yeah others say that the small white squares works...but i hate it. I loved playing angry birds on the Vibrant and Droid, but I can't stand this look. It seems tacky to me. I am hoping this is fixable, as there were ones like that for the Vibrant too, but they were eventually fixed with updates to software.