What games play on your Coby Kyros 7127?

LiquidFire187

Dec 5, 2011
I've noticed a lot of people got themselves a 7127 on here, so I'm curious. What games work on your tablet? What's your favorite?
I'm currently exploring the market to see what works...i'm discovering that not a lot of do. I currently have Angry Birds (No shocker there), Glow Hockey... and thats about it.

NewTabUser

Nov 22, 2011
I am unrooted, still attempting to... so I d/l these games from Getjar for free and tried them on my 7127.
And I added my rating (1-10, 10 being great), just my opinion of course:

Angry Birds: 8
Angry Birds Seasons: 8 (difficult levels to play, but runs well and will eat up those hours, lol)
Angry Birds Rio: haven't been able to d/l (?)
Balltap!: 6, either I have poor reaction time, or the screen is not responsive enough, heh
Bubble Burster: 8, my wife spends a lot of time playin this whenever she picks up the 7127!
Cut the Rope: 8
Darts 3D: 6, gets boring after you play a couple of times. I think the dart animation should be faster.
Tetris classic: 4, I think the screen dimensions of the 7127 are incompatible with this.... maybe that's why I need to root it!
Sniper: 7
SpeedX 3D: 7, relies on movement of the tablet... maybe if I figure out how to tilt/move it, I'd be better at it.

I also successfully loaded the Amazon Appstore and Hot Donuts was a free d/l yesterday (I think it costs a couple of bucks normally!). I'll update this games list as I try more if anyone's interested.

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
Hi, I'm also unrooted, for now, but between amazon and market, I have two or three card games, Tetris(paid version), 2 angry birds games, drawing pad, hangman, checkers, tic tac toe, fluffy birds, wheres my water, little piano, fwarp, picasso magic paint, kids doodle, photoshop express, mp3 download, weather channel, and movie gallery. Not a full list, and mostly geared to an 8 year old, but just an idea of what u can do even if not rooted. Gonna but DVD Catalyst 4 to convert some movies, looking forward to that and Movie gallery makes it soooo easy to find on tablet. Good luck and have fun!