what handwriting / inking /note taking app do you use?

chlc

Jan 10, 2015
New to tablets ( not to android however) and I'm trying to choose a good one for taking notes in class. I take pretty detailed notes and I want to be able to write on it as how I'd write my notes as well as annotate pdfs and the like. What do you all use?

I currently have an Asus transformer tf103 that I plan on returning to best buy today in search of a better android tablet, or tablet in general to suit my needs. Do you have any recommendations on that end? I'm looking for something in the real of 8-9" for $200 or less (I've tried the digiland 10.1" tablet with 1064 x 600 display and could not stand it so any other low res generic tablets are out). I'm trying to convince myself to get the galaxy note 8 but I think it's kind of ugly (not a fan of the wide bezel + super rounded edges).

I'm heavily considering the galaxy tab pro 8.4. I have an adonit jot pro stylus, but I'm not sure if there is a better fine tip stylus I can get or if I should get the mesh fabric tipped stylus instead.

Let me know what you think! Neuroscience & Econ major in third year of undergrad, pen and paper notes / typing my notes just has not been working.