What infotmic flytouch 2 update is for me?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
If you want to be safe, use the official 1170 firmware which can be found along with instructions in this forum. If you don't mind a few bugs but want more functionality, use the most current custom rom. I don't know the exact number but it starts with a 3

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
thank you for a reply... would that be woody-1170

I see emma
debby
but no woody

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I think so. Just go for the 3245, they have tested it but its really complicated to put on the tab

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
Thank you. I did upgrade to 3245 had no problems once i got the memory car to format for bootup that took 2 days of doing the same steps over and over again to get it just right.

I just wanted to know the official one for the Infotmic just in case it didnt work or there was too many bugs.

also is there a diffrence in software and firmware on this tablet? My infotmic screen is firmware (560) but i hear there is a better version.

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
I'm not sure what you are asking, could you clarify?

sure.... I see people calling the 3745 update firmware but isnt that the software (os)

but when i boot the infotmic screen says 0.0.64(560) something like that, that should actualy be the firmware. Is there an update for this?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I haven't come across infotmic updates but the 3745 update is for the OS. It isnt as drastic as the change from 2.1 to 2.2 but it really helps

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
I would think there is firmware being the infotmic screen shows a build number.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
does anyone know what I am talking about?

I have a flytouch 2 with infotmic 0.6.1.2(520)

original build is woody

If you can see that version under your InfoTMIC start up logo, you good to upgrade for Froyo, but it should be (587).

How about flash it with the UO u-boot-nand.bin this will display the (587)

Thank you. I did upgrade to 3245 had no problems once i got the memory car to format for bootup that took 2 days of doing the same steps over and over again to get it just right.

I just wanted to know the official one for the Infotmic just in case it didnt work or there was too many bugs.

also is there a diffrence in software and firmware on this tablet? My infotmic screen is firmware (560) but i hear there is a better version.

There was an official release but it was move, I don't where it was move, the link was there before but now I didn't see it only the unofficial release, but I was able to download the official release, only slight difference with the unofficial release.

Gome Flytouch II Firmware

This is on my drive, you can see the big difference of file size on zSYS.img

13.jpg

12.jpg

bs2000

Apr 19, 2011
thanks so much now I need to find the (587) u-boot download seeing I have (520)

Fryo is the 2.2 with flash correct?

I dont understand why my original OS build was called woody all other posted on here are diffrent names like debby.