what is simplist method to install 1.1 firmware on rooted nc

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
I'm a not very technical person ... just want to get the most out of my cn .... within my abilty to follow instructions. Any help ...greatly appreciated

GaWd

Feb 18, 2011
The 1.1 thread in the Nook technical forum is very straight forward.

Install rom manager
dl 1.1 image
install via reboot and recovery
Eat cake!

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I'm a not very technical person ... just want to get the most out of my cn .... within my abilty to follow instructions. Any help ...greatly appreciated

Are you rooted or do you have a stock nook color? Above instructions are for rooted devices.

sent from my rooted nook color

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
Are you rooted or do you have a stock nook color? Above instructions are for rooted devices.

sent from my rooted nook color

hey steve just letting ya know the title topic says rooted NC (i dont mean that in a sarcastic way, for some reason i cant write it where it sounds informative, not sarcastic) :)

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
are you a rooted 1.0.0 or 1.0.1? That is kinda important to know...if you are rooted 1.0.0 DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN ABOVE (those are only if you are rooted 1.0.1)

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
are you a rooted 1.0.0 or 1.0.1? That is kinda important to know...if you are rooted 1.0.0 DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN ABOVE (those are only if you are rooted 1.0.1)

great point... and thats why im not a moderator! haha
i assume too fast.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
hey steve just letting ya know the title topic says rooted NC (i dont mean that in a sarcastic way, for some reason i cant write it where it sounds informative, not sarcastic) :)

Oops :) My bad. Thank you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
Tks to all .... i'm a rooted 1.01

One more question .. when the 2.2 android sys is released by bn, will i have to go bk to sq one with rootg?

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
We don't know what is going to happen when they release the 2.2 update (because it is more than just a simple update...its upgrading the entire OS)

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
thanks so much to all who assisted me in this task. 1.1.0 is now installed on my rooted nc