What is the best way to download movies to the zoom tablet, yes I am new to this xo

Sandi Hanlon

Jun 9, 2011
Hi, I just got a tablet and wanted to download movies and I am so very new to this can someone with patients help me, I can not find an App in market to do this, so many and not sure how to do it, or maybe I just need to go to a web site to download movies???

beastman

May 8, 2011
Convert your dvd to avi and conditions here to usb Thumbdrive or microsd. Use qqplayer to watch

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

gswilkent

Dec 5, 2010
Get a bit torrent program from market and download direct to your tab. search for "torrent" on market

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
if u have many DVDs, you can also rip and convert them to the tablet supported video formats, you just need a DVD tool. Foxreal DVD Ripper is a suitable one. it's an all-in-one tool, it not only can convert dvd discs to any format, also allows you to edit the videos by cropping, triming, adding watermarks/effects, removing interlaces, replacing audio file, etc. You can try the free version before purchase

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sandi, welcome to the forum. You might want to check out Crackle and Flixster, they are both in the market.