What is the topmost android tablet on the market?

nemesis5050

Jun 11, 2012
I know apple's iPad is the most sought after of tablets. But android has way more flexibility in terms of how much you can modify your tablet as per how you want it. But I have some difficulty deciding, I am leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy right now. What I am concerned about is that the tablet must have a front facing camera with the ability to chat using Skype.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The answer to your original question is that Samsung is king, but they have a ton of models available and their original 7" was one of the first Android tablets on the market. I'm fairly certain all current models have front and rear cams. You'll need to check the specific model to be certain.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
I think Samsung and Motorola tablets are among the most popularity android slates.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I know apple's iPad is the most sought after of tablets. But android has way more flexibility in terms of how much you can modify your tablet as per how you want it. But I have some difficulty deciding, I am leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy right now. What I am concerned about is that the tablet must have a front facing camera with the ability to chat using Skype.

Hi nemesis5050, Ainol andorid tablets are rising in android tablet industry, have a look :)