What is This?! (Identify This Tablet)

djordhan

Nov 28, 2013
Hi all,

I just registered to this forum with hope of finding more information about a tablet a coworker gave me. He said he can't make it work and since it's been designed and made in china, I don't expect it to work either BUT, at least I'm gonna try cause I'm that kind of guy..

Now, I've been looking for keywords found all over this tablet and box and I simply cannot find anything. That ePal stuff simply doesn't exist!

Can you help me with identifying this tablet and how I could make it work.

Current status:
- All lights work (when plugged in, and powered on)
- I see 2 Android logo screen (one green text with 0.2.3.3 version number, then a white text one, then nothing..)
- Once "booted" it just sit there doing nothing.

What I tried:
- Reset (multiple times while holding the button for multiple amount of time)
- Plug it in my computer (I see the connected drives but can't access it)

My next step:
- Crack open the case in order to see what's inside..

Thanks!
$IMG_20131128_132946.jpg$IMG_20131128_133000.jpg$IMG_20131128_133030.jpg

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
djordhan, welcome to the forum. This is a real mystery that nothing seems to exists for this tablet. The only thing I did find was the TVSupertek which is a Canadian As Seen On TV Station. Where did your coworker get this tablet? You indicated you tried to reset several times by holding the button. I guess you were referring to the "Power" button? Try a combination of Power+Volume Down or Power+Volume Up.

djordhan

Nov 28, 2013
Thanks! In fact there're a small hole on the side to insert a paper clip with a Reset label, so I guess this is it :)

The guy won it during an event.. no more details..

I also read the thin user manual and there's no brand, model, time or manufacturing information of any kind.

Here is the troubleshooting section of the manual which is almost as useful as the non-working tablet...
$IMG_20131128_154644.jpg

Last edited:

djordhan

Nov 28, 2013
Oh nice! Looks pretty much the same..I'll give it a try and let you know ;) Thanks!