What Kind Of Android Phone Do You Own?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
We know what tablet you use but what about your android phone or what one will you be getting?

I currently own the lg ally
... with the AR recovery + the velocity 1.1 (android 2.2.2) rom overclocked cpu at 746

I plan on getting the lg revo 4g later unless a 4g phone with a keyboard comes out. Cant wait to hack that device ^.^

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Hmm guess people dont like to brag about their fancy evo3d or xperia play or htc sense? Lol

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
I just got a free LG p350 smartphone as part of our phone deal.
But the keyboard software is a problem.
I try to open a google account but I hit one key and it prints a different letter.
when I hit backspace it prints the letter M so it's useless. needless to say i will be on phone on monday. It runs android 2.2.

cmaglone

Aug 10, 2011
I have the HTC EVO 4g. The upside is I can have a hotspot, but the downside is I pay an extra $10 for the 4g weigh isn't even available in my state! I have Sprint service.

Sent from my HTC VIEW using Android Tablet Forum

Jun 29, 2011
Droid Incredible 1, had it for about a year. I used to use it for about 90% of what I used my desktop for but since getting my Tab it's mostly just a phone, forum surfer and text machine now and the hotspot for my Tab when needed.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

funsukh

Sep 5, 2011
I am using Samsung Galaxy now days which is android. It is working well and I enjoy different applications on my phone.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Waiting for a 4g phone with a hard keyboard to come out but highly unlikely...
Droid bionic shall do ^. ^ for my next upgrade

Babydoll25

Sep 10, 2011
I currently own two Android phones (four lines on a family plan, two lines are mine :D)
The first is the Nexus S running CM7 (latest nightly) with trinity TEUV88
And up second is the Sensation4G (tmous) running LeeDroid 3.0 OC'd to 1.5
My husband (Sparky) has a Nexus One currently not rooted.....
I've also owned the MyTough3G and G1 previously

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
An Evo that handles most of my needs well. 4G service here in Honolulu is not too good.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I currently use a Droid X but i own the og droid, droid pro. samsung fascinate, droid inc 2, droid eris.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
No 'droid phone at all. Still using my good ol' Palm Centro :). I came close, very close, to owning a Motorola Photon w/in the last few days, but, in the end, I could not justify the cost of the phone--and especially the data plan.

Jim

ICS

Dec 1, 2011
I own a Nexus S and a Wildfire S.

My son is using the Nexus S and he "allows" me to use the Wildfire S - very good of him eh?:(