what methods do you guys use to sync music

mikee

May 29, 2011
I am just wondering what ways you tab 2 7.0 owners sync music to your devices? I cannot seem to find a completely reliable way to sync music to mine every method I try seems to have some sort of drawback.

For instance syncing using the cable and windows media player results in all synced songs showing up as <unknown> for all fields.

syncing using kies over wifi most of the time will not connect or will connect really slowly and sync slowly.

Winamp wireless sync sticks everything on the internal memory rather than on my sd card where I want it

The method I am currently using is airdroid and copying the files over manually to the music folder but like I mention below it tags all the songs album as "music"

Other things I have noticed is when copying music to the tablet is what ever folder the music ends up in automatically tags the songs album to the name of the folder it is copied to.

Ultimately what I want is to just be able to sync the tab like I do my mp3 player over windows media player which automatically sorts everything into the folders they are supposed to be in

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Try doubleTwist, it syncs well, even with iTunes. Great piece of software.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

mikee

May 29, 2011
do i have to have double twist for pc and android to sync?

Edit:

Crap air sync is only a paid feature forget that then

Last edited:

mikee

May 29, 2011
well I just noticed that after updating to jellybean airdroid does not see my external sd card anymore so that method which is my only reliable method is now not working

mobo robo is incombatible with the tab 2 7.0

edit: ok i downloaded it anyway but it seems to be not connecting i get connection failed

Kies over wifi crashes as well it force closes so for now I'm just going to assume there are bugs that need fixing in the jellybean rom

Last edited: