What Music Player are we all using - and do they play wma files?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Personal choice, there's tons and tons of music players, walkman player, Google music, miui, noozy, apollo just to mention a few, as for WMA, well most people have either MP3 or mp4 music files, what it really comes down to is music enhancements

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

rwaterspf1

Jan 1, 2013
Depends on if the music is on the device or stored in the google play cloud. google graciously offered to let me upload 20,000 of my favorite tunes from my library so i use the music app to play that. for music on the device I like poweramp b/c I can customize the eq and levels to match my likings with headphones.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
JetAudio has been popular on the PC for years and is available for Android. Has some very nice features including the ability to automatically index music on the external SD card.

Jan 3, 2013
Second vote for jetAudio. This app is a tweakers dream. The free version comes with a 10 band eq, bass boost, reverb and speed control, and adjustable crossover for gap less playback.

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
There is a WinAMP for android that is free. I suspect it will play most any format. If you bought music at Amazon in the past, you may want to get their MP3 player so you can sign in and download the music. I was pleasantly surprised to find that includes some CDs bought from Amazon years ago that are now included in my music cloud.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Yep, WinAmp is a great compliment to JetAudio. Between them they can do just about everything and either is a better choice than the default music player.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I use Google Music and DoubleTwist. I don't listen to WMA format music since the file is too large and i just want to save some space :D