WHat should I do /?

raufhon

Mar 31, 2011
I was going to buy Galaxy tab 10.1 and found out that many users have oil marks... what should I do ? What would you guys advice me ?

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
This was a thing from the past....Buy the best Tablet on the Market in good faith...If you buy it from Staples or best buy you can look at the screen right there. The best way to see the screen is when is off.
Hope this helps...go out and have fun...I love this tablet....it truly beats the IPad in all aspects. No not dissing the IPad, just my humble onion.
:cool::D:rolleyes:

I was going to buy Galaxy tab 10.1 and found out that many users have oil marks... what should I do ? What would you guys advice me ?

raufhon

Mar 31, 2011
This was a thing from the past....Buy the best Tablet on the Market in good faith...If you buy it from Staples or best buy you can look at the screen right there. The best way to see the screen is when is off.
Hope this helps...go out and have fun...I love this tablet....it truly beats the IPad in all aspects. No not dissing the IPad, just my humble onion.
:cool::D:rolleyes:

Most of the people got those oil marks after some time they bought :( how can I know that I wont get them ... ?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
the "oil stains" are actually a phenomenon called Newton Rings, they are caused by a separation between layers of the glass treatments. Once this was discovered the issue has been addressed. Worst case, if you get it you return it for a different device.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
statistically the odds of getting one of them is fairly low - you see/hear a lot about them on forums coz that's what forums are for - you never hear about the thousands (or millions) or so happily using thier tabs without issues

Most of the people got those oil marks after some time they bought :( how can I know that I wont get them ... ?

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
Very true...good point...Poster don't let this unfounded fear stop you from buying one of the best tablets out there...I am extremely happy with my galaxy 10.1

Last edited: