What Tablet is this?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by Charmed_Empress, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Charmed_Empress

Charmed_Empress Member

Just saw it on Euogo.com. I asked the Live Chat and was told it just arrived. However, the bad point is it's Micro SD slot has no hardware meaning we cannot use any sd cards.

The good point is it has 512MB RAM and Android 2.2. I don't think this is Lifepad A800 but it's model shows as TPGA-A800.

Anyone knows who makes this, please?

8 Inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, 512M RAM, support Flash Player 10 - US$279.30 : Euogo.com

2. pazvanti

pazvanti Member

The 8" tablet has some really nice specs. Especially 512MB RAM and Flash 10.1 support. The price is a little high but I think it is worth it.

3. Charmed_Empress

Charmed_Empress Member

Why this model? It only has 128MB RAM as opposed to this 512MB. Also it is Android 2.1 vs Android 2.2.

4. gurgle

gurgle Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    Good Point, The unit referenced is also by a banned Seller for imitation users

5. AndroidTabletFan

AndroidTabletFan Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 5 IT
    It looks a little like an Eken, but it also looks a lot like the OnTop 8" tablet that was previewed here 8 inch Android tablet unveiled by OnTop | Eee PC - Blog

But it also looks like one I came across this morning when I was surfing around. Now If I could only remember where I saw that tablet. I like the specs!

6. Charmed_Empress

Charmed_Empress Member

But OnTop is using Rockchip and this one is using FreeScale. I like it too and I think I will buy this. Just that the one sold at Euogo.com has no hardware for the SD card, which means you cannot use SD Card/Micro SD etc. That's something that turns me off a bit.

*************** also seems to be selling this. But I read that NowSupplier is not a reputable seller. Can someone confirms this? I like to buy from them.

JTShop said that they will be getting this Pre-Order in a few days time too.

7. sun4androidtablets

sun4androidtablets Member

I like the specs too but i am skeptic though. The last one i bought from Eugo.com the Haipad G10 is supposed to have 256MB RAM, but instead i got 128MB. It claims 2GB NAND flash and i got 1.3GB. Processor is ARMV6 - compatible one as claimed and hardware is Telechips TCC89. So i would not be crazy about buying this from eugo.com unless somebody can vouch that they got wat they claimed to be sold atleast !!

I ordered from this link: http://www.euogo.com/new-g10-haipad...i-touch-screen-accelerometer-camera_p384.html