What tablet should I get?

altar133

May 8, 2012
Okay I want a good, 7in tablet that will have decent cameras, pretty fast web browsing, not laggy when playing 3d games,pretty fast overall, and no more than 300 dollars. Anyone know a tab like this?

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Okay I want a good, 7in tablet that will have decent cameras, pretty fast web browsing, not laggy when playing 3d games,pretty fast overall, and no more than 300 dollars. Anyone know a tab like this?

Hi altar133, you can have a look at the Ainol novo 7 Aurora with LG IPS screen. it can perfectly meet all your demands. hope you'll soon get your beloved tablet PC! :)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi altar, Ramos W17PRO is a great 7 inch dual core tablet with fast web browsing and game experience :)

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
You might want to also look at the Lenovo IdeaPad tablets. I've had an A1-07 for about a month now. So far, so good. That can't be said for the two Chinese market tablets I bought earlier this year......

altar133

May 8, 2012
Well I will mostly use my tablet for games, camera, and web browsing. Whit ch one of those would be better for my needs? And what do you mean by the samsung has more memory? Does the a100 not have an sd card?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
altar133 said:
Well I will mostly use my tablet for games, camera, and web browsing. Whit ch one of those would be better for my needs? And what do you mean by the samsung has more memory? Does the a100 not have an sd card?

The A100 has a micro sd card but it is for storage, not memory. To me that is just as good. What is the difference in price and would you need a service plan with Samsung?

altar133

May 8, 2012
What is the difference between storage and memory? And I don't think samsung has a contract for their tab . So which one do u think would be better for my needs-acer a100, or galaxy tab 2 7.0? There both 250 dollars.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
What is the difference between storage and memory? And I don't think samsung has a contract for their tab . So which one do u think would be better for my needs-acer a100, or galaxy tab 2 7.0? There both 250 dollars.

Memory is how much space is available to help the device run programs.

Storage is where you store your files on the device.

More memory = better performance.

More storage = more music storage

altar133

May 8, 2012
Ok so which of those two would be a better tab for me? I want one with a pretty display, good for playing games, good quality front and back camera, fast and smooth processor, fast browser, and lots of storage for apps.

mamawm

Dec 24, 2011
Ok so which of those two would be a better tab for me? I want one with a pretty display, good for playing games, good quality front and back camera, fast and smooth processor, fast browser, and lots of storage for apps.
go to best buy and check them out. i was in a best buy mobile store friday and there they were, sitting next to each other. great for comparing. both are really nice tablets which will do what you want.