What to Buy

davejk

Oct 24, 2012
Hi all, I am looking to buy a couple of tablets for me and my wife but not sure what to get, so would love your opinions on what you think.

I would basically need one for surfing the web playing around with apps, games email etc doing my accounts with excel and watching the occasional movie also viewing photos.

For my wife its more of a sweetener so i can get one as she has the laptop most of the time, but she has her own business so an office suit of sorts, playing downloaded you tube videos and reading books and web surfing.

Im not to keen on i pads as apple are far to restricting with what you can do, Having sd card slots would be a bonus as space on these tablets seems a bit tight, also a usb so i can link my phone to it.
As for a budget I want the best for us both so lets just hear the opinions first and worry about cost later :))
Thanks for any replies,
Dave.

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
You really should give a ball-park figure on your prepared to pay outlay.. the range and specs are on the large side.. ie.. fast or slow cpu, Ram, Tablet size etc., the expectations & your list is endless.. the more you pay the better the Tablet!

Also, fill in the where you are from, so we can maybe advise where to go too!

Last edited: