What under 200.00 tablet should I get Coby Kyros Mid7024 or 7022 or the Arnova 10 ???

Cyblade

Jul 4, 2011
I'm basically looking to purchase my first tablet and don't want to spend over 200bux. I noticed that Walmart carries the Mid7024 and the Arnova 10 for 168.00 and was wondering which would be the better overall tablet for general use and video viewing or if theres something out there thats better that would be in my price range.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I will admit it initially. I have a love/hate mindset with Archos (Arnova) The Arnova 10 is a low end Archos 101. It has less storage, and may be resistive vs Capacitive touch. But you will get a generally reliable tablet with factory firmware updates generally. What it will prove difficult is finding community builds. But with just the 4Gb of storage and a low cost MicroSD, you will get a good visual experience for Music and Vids and nearly all games or apps. It is also a 10in screen.
I cannot speak for the Coby. But, I have seen them move from a on again/off again unit as it comes to quality to fairly stable. But factory support for updates is outshown by user community builds. It is also a 7 inch screen.

I prefer a larger screen. (esp for any Angry Birds or similar games.)

Best of Luck