What video specs?

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Perhaps nobody knows what you mean? I certainly do not. (Not that I could help, even if I did.)

Jim

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
The video specs are 8" high resolution 1024 x 768 touch screen. That could have been found easily just about anywhere so I am assuming that is not really your question?

Evan2001

Aug 29, 2011
I looked in the manual and on vizio site and did not find.. What are the specs for making a mov file toPlay on the tablet. So yes pixel size, codec that works best and any other info. Sorry i was not clear. I work in tv editing and by saying video specs its assumed what i meant. My mistake and thank yiu for any help/info Evan

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
This is not something I have tested my self, (I have only had my vtab under a week) but I read this on a review...

"The tablet particularly excelled at HD MPEG4 (H.264 AAC) video playback from internal storage and from fast (class 6 or better) microSD cards. We tested a variety of 720p and 1080p videos, including high profile video that bogged down on higher end Honeycomb tablets, and the Vizio played them well both to the internal panel and over HDMI to an HD 1080p TV."

Hopefully that at least gives you some direction for now.