what wn8650 you got, post a pic and what problemes do you have with it?

souladroid

Nov 9, 2011
i got the mini laptop one, my apps crash alot the battoer wont charge and the power adaptor is a pice of ****.when i hook up stuff via the usb it dose something to it and it frezzs or locks up or resets so many problems
most apps wony disply in landscape veiw. this makes the android os look bad i think
im disapointed in this device, some how i got it running buts its just a matter of time before its dead

heres a pick and the specs should be in my sig
soula_787-inch-Mini-Netbook-Laptop-VIA-WM8650-WIFI-android-22-OS-256MB-RAM-2GB-HD-6.jpg

YaniEdu

Dec 12, 2011
hi souladroid! i have a mini laptop 10" wm8650 2gb 256ram and i cant boot it yet. i´ve try like 30 firms, and nothing worked. the seler send me a firmware but the only thing it makes is the black screen with android robot in the middle and the legend
Android 2.2
Kernel 2.6.32
Build number v1.5.1
and a few seconds later apears vertical lines in the screen (with the same image). Really, i cant imagine what elso i can do!
if you have any idea, its very welcome!!!! i left you the photos of the screen.
yani
pd. sorry my englishhhhhh
$_MG_0586.JPG$_MG_0584.JPG

dulceflores

Dec 24, 2011
I have a Sungale Beam ID702WTA 7". I tried to use a updated ROM on my tablet but unfortunately I did not do a backup. So now I can only use my tablet with a usb mouse. I have no touch feature now. I really need to find the factory ROM for my tablet.