What works on 7022 that's like Pandora?

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
I've got tune-in installed and that's pretty cool, but I can't get Pandora to install on my 7022. Are there any other programs out there that work like Pandora (artist driven)?

Thanks.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I've got tune-in installed and that's pretty cool, but I can't get Pandora to install on my 7022. Are there any other programs out there that work like Pandora (artist driven)?

Thanks.

Spotify works but it isn't free.I don't like pandora anymore. The programming has become monotonous

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Pandora works fine for me too. I think I even installed it with a market search + install versus side loading

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
Pandora works fine for me too. I think I even installed it with a market search + install versus side loading

Is your 7022 rooted? I'm thinking it is if you have the market, yes? I am not rooted and tried to side-load and it wouldn't take...

eruby

May 17, 2011
My 7022 in not rooted and i downloaded Pandora from market. i only listened for a minute or so but worked fine.

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
Ok. Thanks guys, I don't have the market installed and I tried to side-load it. I'll try again...

kerrickter

Jul 8, 2011

Thanks.

If you have Google Market installed, but can't update or install Pandora, temporarily root your phone using z4root, and it should download and install.

Slacker Radio is a great alternative to Pandora and is available from the Amazon Market.

rickio

May 14, 2011
Jango is free from ads and I like it better then Pandora. Also their is Grooveshark which I find to beat Spotify and its all free where as spotify charges for mobile access. If you want to pay their is also MOG.