What's New! ME la1rose

la1rose

Aug 29, 2014
Hi! Newbie here. Android Motorola Xoom 2 years+months.
I was pretty used to my tablet, now it just gives me troubles.
4.1 ICS (I think) at least that's what I see on opening.
I thought that somehow the tablet did a factory reset. But using it, it seems the same.
Troubles: The keyboard freezes. The little videos were not showing up in the FB.site.

I added a new keyboard Kii and it is OK. I can interchange with the goolgle keyboard when I need/want to.

I tried to find a movie player. Was not successful. I tried to fix adobe flash by removing the app to reload. Well, it is not in the app store. Today, I went to watch a video, and it says that I need Adobe Flash Player. So I follow the links to install the program. & guess what? I do not know which one to install, so I try them all. Nothing was installed.

I have Avast, so I tried to turn off any thing that would stop the Flash from downloading. It is just the free one, so I can uninstall Avast and reinstall.

My question today would be how to install the Adobe Flash?

Another question would be why does the system seem to freeze right at the same time I don't want hit to.

Also, how to get help here?

I forgot to tell you , I am older woman so please be nice. /
Some things I understandwhile others iI do not. I'm probably more than beginner little less than medium.

Thank you for having these forums!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi la1rose, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Motorola Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

BTW Many of your questions may have already been answered. Look through the posts already in that forum.

la1rose

Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for the move. That was a lot easier than the one I just (still) am doing physically!

1. I found a free adobe flash player on Softronix. It only took 8 hours of searching, so I hope that it help some person around here.

It is incorporated into the browser that is on the OS now, hopefully no more freezes!

2. I thought I would get a notification of the move in my mail, Spider! I look were I leave things , when they are not there, I'm like : early Alzheimer's !!! Aaaaaaa!
Also, I'm having a little trouble navigating through the forums! Thank for your help, Spider.

P.S. step child named her kid Spyder. I assume yours is a nick name?