Whats the best tablet for the money

Sergio Nova

Feb 12, 2011
The only thing I have to say is: do not buy EKEN. You will be throwing your money away. I was stupid enough to buy five pieces at once. Two simply don't work, two crashes all the time and one, well, one works reasonably. Their support is as good as the device (that is, a piece of trash) as they NEVER answer e-mails. They ship low quality products simply because China is not at the corner and you are not going to spend fortunes shipping the goods (or should I say "bads"?) back.

Some cheap products are, actually, too expensive.

Sergio Nova

Feb 12, 2011
I am anxiously waiting for the Asus Eee Pad EP121 12-inch. Actually, my usage of a tablet is simple. I am not interested in navigating the web. A desktop is much more adequate (I don't use notebooks, you see). As a matter of fact, a tablet sounds to me as an ebook reader with bigger screen and able to reproduce colors.

I use it to:
1. Comic books/graphic novels/mangas
2. Images in general
3. Text books

Thus, a 12-inch screen will be my dreams come true. I am afraid of the cost, but I will certainly buy the Android version.

[I had forgotten to mention before, but all Chinese android tablets available in Ali Baba/Ali Express site are Ekenmade, although they bring no brand.]

Last edited: