What's the best tablet for under $250??? Rank it ur self!

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
Waiting for this ..

Haipad M8 - 8 inch 1.3GHz Processor Android Tablet

It looks to be a winner @ 189.98 w/shipping. I will report back to this thread when I get it and have time with it a bit. :)

I think I will be happy. This tablet is fast, and as I learn the Android OS a bit more I am sure it will be just the ticket.

I run the Quadrant benchmarks, and it was at the top, showing faster than any other listed. Makes me feel good.

The size is OK. I think the 8" 16x9 sizing will work well, although 10" real estate would show more and bigger ..just more to tote.

Thanks

Last edited:

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
I think I will be happy. This tablet is fast, and as I learn the Android OS a bit more I am sure it will be just the ticket.

I run the Quadrant benchmarks, and it was at the top, showing faster than any other listed. Makes me feel good.

The size is OK. I think the 8" 16x9 sizing will work well, although 10" real estate would show more and bigger ..just more to tote.

Thanks

Well, it is back to the drawing board. I sent the Haipad back. It functioned fine ..but the battery - possibly just this one - was problematic. It at one point drained in less than two hours.
Still, I read that this is an issue with many A Pads.
My next venture into A Pads ..probably this one with a bigger and better battery.
GS30 Tablet PC 9.7 Inch Android 2.3 IPS HD Screen S5PC110 1GHz CPU Silver