Whats up DROID'ERS

TaB_aNdRoId

Jul 20, 2011
Wats up..? My name for you all is TaB_aNdRoId (spelled exactly like that by the way lol) I want to begin by initially saying I DO NOT OWN A TABLET AS OF TODAY! I am very eager to own one but every time I begin to research and start t make my mind up the very last feature I learn about it blows me about it. Also, I am slightly new to researching tablets intensively. I begin my quest with the HTC Flyer. Actually got invited to a conference to learn about it. I love that tablet the most but the size is way to small. The scribe is an amazing feature, if you don't know about it read or visit a BEst Buy very soon to learn about it! Then here comes the Samsung Galaxy 10.1, which is beautiful. BUT, with those sad excuse for cameras are redic. My phone has a better camera then that on its bad day! I will stop there... Well I will eventually buy one and probably very soon, I will just settle since it seems like these companies keep messing it up!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum. You should find plenty of information here on the forum to help in your research.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Any questions you have, feel free to ask them.