Whats up DROID'ERS

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by TaB_aNdRoId, Jul 20, 2011.

1. TaB_aNdRoId

TaB_aNdRoId Member

Tablet / Device:
    NONE ARE MEETING MY STANDARDS BUT I TRULY WANT ONE!!
    Wats up..? My name for you all is TaB_aNdRoId (spelled exactly like that by the way lol) I want to begin by initially saying I DO NOT OWN A TABLET AS OF TODAY! I am very eager to own one but every time I begin to research and start t make my mind up the very last feature I learn about it blows me about it. Also, I am slightly new to researching tablets intensively. I begin my quest with the HTC Flyer. Actually got invited to a conference to learn about it. I love that tablet the most but the size is way to small. The scribe is an amazing feature, if you don't know about it read or visit a BEst Buy very soon to learn about it! Then here comes the Samsung Galaxy 10.1, which is beautiful. BUT, with those sad excuse for cameras are redic. My phone has a better camera then that on its bad day! I will stop there... Well I will eventually buy one and probably very soon, I will just settle since it seems like these companies keep messing it up!

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Welcome to the forum. You should find plenty of information here on the forum to help in your research.

3. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    XOOM & HP Touchpad
    Welcome to the forum. Any questions you have, feel free to ask them.