Whats up with MCBUB website

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
I just purchased a tablet from the site and I have not gotten any tracking info, and i got a order number but it's not showing on my account info on site and nobody will answer e-mails???

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hello,really sorry for the long time delay, because of the China New Year Holiday, We have long days holiday,and just come back recently, we have put a notice in our homepage,please don't worry, our customer service staff will contact you personal,and give you solutions.
Yea I did that its said processing for 8 days now

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
Hello,really sorry for the long time delay, because of the China New Year Holiday, We have long days holiday,and just come back recently, we have put a notice in our homepage,please don't worry, our customer service staff will contact you personal,and give you solutions.

Have any Ideal how long orders are delayed? I even paid for the 5 day shipping...

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
Have any Ideal how long orders are delayed? I even paid for the 5 day shipping...

I got a PM saying my order had shipped and I would get tracking number on Monday so I might have it by end of week. Thanks for answering my post

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
I got the Tracking number as promised but the strange thing is DHL tracking says the description is a Digital photo Frame ????

J

jimbo7630

You'll be OK, IF DHL get their collective fingers out!

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
Got the Tablet today everything looks good on it. will post more when I figure it all out

Alexbanda05

Feb 8, 2012
Hello mcbub i've ordered 1 order since 19-01-2012 and 01-02-2012 and there is no update or some info about the package so whats up???

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi,please check your PMS :)

All of the McBub Customers, we really appearicate for all of your orders and support and we are also really sorry for this times delay in order processing. Due the China New Year Holiday, we got thousands of orders to process and our Staff are working day and night to handle all of the orders, We will TRY OUR BEST to send the orders to our customers. Please Understand. also if you have any questions,please feel free to contact us.

Hello mcbub i've ordered 1 order since 19-01-2012 and 01-02-2012 and there is no update or some info about the package so whats up???