What's your launcher?

Apr 28, 2011
Hello everyone. I was wondering what different types of launchers you use. As stated before in another thread, I was saying that I had a lot of force closes in ADW launcher EX. I want to kno what launcher everyone else is using an if they like it, to give me more options. Thanks in advance for telling me. Post a pic if you want

Sent from my MID7015A using Android Tablet Forum App

Last edited:

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
I'm using the ADW launcher on my 7015a without any problems. I stopped looking when I installed it, it fits the bill for me.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I used to use ADW Launcher EX and loved it. Zero problems. However, now that I have the Honeycomb ROM I've been using the built in launcher that it comes with.

Apr 28, 2011
I do really like ADW launcher EX. I did have some problems with it force closing, but i changed a few settings, (I think it was the live wallpaper) and it quit force closing. I mean, it will every once in a while (what launcher doesnt?) but for now its working good. I am pleased.

RevKev

Mar 3, 2011
I found one at appbrain.com called "Open Home 6". It has multi-screens and the structure look great IMHO (and it was free!).

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
I've used several Launcher programs. Launcher Pro was a choice for me for a while because of the great on board Widgets it contained. Lately I've been using ADW Launcher Ex with no problems and I'm running Tipstr's Honeycomb ROM (B20) Launcher pro gave me some FC errors for a while but an updated build of the HC ROM fixed it right away. No issues to report with ADW at all.

driggs

Apr 22, 2011
Currently I am using ADW Launcher Ex (from Tipsters Collection) on the HoneyComb 2.1 ROM (B20). I have used both launchers on the ROM as well as Open Home. Right now, I like the ADW choice the best.

Apr 28, 2011
driggs, i am also using the ADW Launcher EX from tipstir's collection. I really do enjoy it. I have not tried any other launchers, but since u guys say it is the best, I will just stick with it.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
B20 gives you my HoneyComb MOD Launcher, then you got Launcher Pro both installed by default the ADW Launcher EX you have to install that manually in the Bonus Pack 2011 look into the main zip. I've all of them and gone back to what I made.