When i try too install my ROM

Cretos

Feb 6, 2011
When i try too install my rom it says this any idea's /sdcard/s7v100r001co1b01jsp06.zip (bad) someone help me please D:

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Are you trying to install an original update? ...
If yes you need to unpack the zip.
Do a search how to install original firmware.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

Cretos

Feb 6, 2011
Are you trying to install an original update? ...
If yes you need to unpack the zip.
Do a search how to install original firmware.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk
Okay i unzipped it and did all of that now then i try install zip onto my s7 it just get's done instantly and nothing changes still won't boot why isent it working now??

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
1. SD Card Upgrade Operation
SD card upgrade is operated by SD card to realize the function of upgrading the software
version.

2. Copying upgrade package
Before upgrade, you need to copy Upgrade package and Configuration file into SD
card,ensure that Upgrade package and Configuration file are put in the directory of “dload” in
SD card.

Upgrade package name is UPDATA.APP and configuration file is unlmt.cfg. The unlmt.cfg
means upgrade for unlimited times,and if this file is checked,upgrade will start.

3. Starting upgrade
Insert SD card. Then, power on. Upgrade will start after power on.

4. Upgrade process
In the process of upgrade,LED indication light will shine slowly,about every 2 seconds.

5. Upgrade complete
After upgrade is over,LED indication light and LCD screen will both show the upgrade result.
If upgrade is successed,LED light will shine constantly,and upgrade schedule bar will show
“OK”.
If upgrade failed,LED light will shine fleetly,about 3 times per second, upgrade schedule bar
will show “Upgrade failed”.

Notes : To make sure that the power of the battery is enough to run the upgrade process. OR
you can connect the terminal with the charger to provide power.DO NOT disconnect the power
during the upgrade process.

After flashing OK just remove the batery or power cord ,put them back and start your tablet.

Last edited: