When will I get my jelly bean 4.1 update for my jazz tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by Tat2girl666, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Tat2girl666

Tat2girl666 Member

Tablet / Device:
    C725 JAZZ 7" Tabet By Ultratab
    I got a new 7" jazz tablet c725 & on the box it says it has the jelly bean 4.1 upgade ready all i need to do is register my device! well i did about a month ago & still no upgrade! does anybody else know when, or how if i can get it now????!!!!! HELP!!!
    Thanks,
    Tat2girl666

2. WarVet82

WarVet82 Member

I got the email today with the so called upgrade instructions. All it did was download and install a jelly bean launcher... no actual system upgrade. I went to Settings<About tablet... and Android version is still V4.0. I had to press that a few times constantly to get the Ice Cream Sandwich logo with the words "Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich". Now I have the 9 inch C925... but it should still get the same "upgrade" as the C725. I checked out Android's jelly bean info on their website Android - What's New and Android - Android 4.2, Jelly Bean and none of the jelly bean features have been added. Just a launcher that is the same as the Ice Cream Sandwich launcher... except you can customize the layout and you get the jelly bean wallpapers. I smell a good old fashioned Class Action Lawsuit.

Attached Files: