Where Can I Buy the Nexus 10?

thailen

Nov 14, 2012
Release date was November 13th but I can't get it on-line and as far as I know, neither Wal Mart, BestBuy or CompUSA have it. I understand it's ;only available at Google Play Store, wherever that is. I need it before November 20th.

ThinkingBrian

May 3, 2012
Release date was November 13th but I can't get it on-line and as far as I know, neither Wal Mart, BestBuy or CompUSA have it. I understand it's ;only available at Google Play Store, wherever that is. I need it before November 20th.

You can't at least here in the US. I looked around and they just aren't available right now. The only place to buy a Nexus 10 is in the Google Play Store and only the 16GB is in-stock for $399 as the 32GB is sold out. I would suggest ordering one and see when the shipping options are and go from their.

Also noticed that the 32GB is $100 more than the $16GB, what a shame, it seems a little high to me.

thailen

Nov 14, 2012
Here's the link to the Google Play Store(formerly Android Market). When you get there, tell me how to order (or find) anything remotely connected to the Nexus 10 - or any tablet/phone.
Isn't it odd that a U.S. based company is only releassing its products OUTSIDE of the U.S.?