Where can i find a ainol novo 7 aurora without dead pixels or points ?

Falcon51

Mar 22, 2012
Hello

I want some help about finding an ainol novo 7 aurora without dead pixels or points (perfect screen) ..

please help

thanks

jackspcs

Apr 4, 2012
well even the newer "A Grade" units shipped from chinagrabber have many dead pixels and lcd light blead thru and green bars on the sides, and when contacted about the issue they give no response so, find a seller who chacks there items before shipping and who will answer emails befiore your purchase as some companies just don't care after they have your money

Falcon51

Mar 22, 2012
well even the newer "A Grade" units shipped from chinagrabber have many dead pixels and lcd light blead thru and green bars on the sides, and when contacted about the issue they give no response so, find a seller who chacks there items before shipping and who will answer emails befiore your purchase as some companies just don't care after they have your money

Sure , i will search for a one .

Thanks for the advice

1148Post

Nov 22, 2011
The support team told me that it is not in the stock now ?

and .. are you sure about the screen and its got no dead pixels or bright spot or others ?

i wonder the answer too. because my order which is novo 7 aurora still waiting to get ship out.

order number is 400000672.

i guess that aurora is out of stock now??

1148Post

Nov 22, 2011

toketin

Apr 11, 2012
On aliexpress there are some Ainol Aurora for less than the site posted in this thread, but i've asked to a seller if they has the new Hitachi/Lg display and he said not for now