Where Can I Find Tablet PC 7" A13 Android Google 4.0 1.5GHZ?

tabgamer

Nov 4, 2012
Hello guys, I am new but I have been lurking for some time. I have been trying to snatch up a 7" Tablet PC Android Google 4.0 OS 1.5GHZ for my two grand kids off Ebay. But so many people are bidding on them I can't get one. Where can get one for around $70 - 75? Is there a trustworthy vendor on this site I can use that anyone know of? Thanks in advance!

tabgamer

Nov 4, 2012
Okay. I read that the Cortex A9 is a better tablet. If I can just get the name of a trusted online store I can buy from besides Ebay, that would be great appreciated. I see some vendors on here, but I don't know where to begin or who to trust. Thank you again!

chris30381

Oct 20, 2012
Hi, I was in the same position as you only last week looking for a Tablet for my Son for Xmas. At first I was looking at the exact same Tablets the Allwinner A13's (Cortex A8 Chip), but thanks to the advice I got on here I was pointed in the direction of the Wonder Media Via8850 Tablets (Cortex A9 Chip) which are virtually the same price. Apparently the A9's are designed to run faster than the A8's and they also support HDMI where as the A8's do not which is a nice feature if you wish to connect your tablet to your HD TV. I eventually purchased mine from Ebay for £60 (around 90$), there were cheaper sellers but I wanted a Top Rated UK Seller with good feedback for peace of mind. I am more than pleased with it for the money, all the Apps downloaded and work perfectly, I have pre installed all his favourite Apps so it is ready to go for Xmas. My son is going to love it, my only worry is will it last once he gets his hands on it? Only time will tell..... How about this? Please see the link below!!

New White 7" Capacitive Android 4 0 VIA8850 1 2GHz 512MB 8GB WiFi HDMI Tablet PC | eBay

Slightly more than your Budget but I bet you would be able to find a cheaper seller!!

Hope this helps??

tabgamer

Nov 4, 2012
Thanks Chris30381. And thanks for the link. I will look to see if I can find it a little cheaper. I have to buy two of them, so trying to stay around $75 if I can. But I will probably end up paying more. Maybe around Christmas they will come down just a bit. Thanks again for all your help!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello guys, I am new but I have been lurking for some time. I have been trying to snatch up a 7" Tablet PC Android Google 4.0 OS 1.5GHZ for my two grand kids off Ebay. But so many people are bidding on them I can't get one. Where can get one for around $70 - 75? Is there a trustworthy vendor on this site I can use that anyone know of? Thanks in advance!

Hi tabgamer,
as i know, the CPU Frequency of A13 is 1.0Ghz, (All Winner A10, 1.5 Ghz). based on your requirements, i think you can take a look at the Onda VX610, Onda Vi50, Onda VX580W, all with under $80. also, the Ainol novo 7 Legend ($89.90 shipped) and Pipo S1 ($99.99 shipped) are both good 7 inch tablets, but a little expensive than the above models. hope you can find what you want! :)

Last edited:

Lilay

Nov 1, 2012
i know an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet with 1.2G CPU,5-Point-Multi-Touch 7" Capacitive Screen, 3D Game, 3840X2160 Video, HDMI, Camera, G-sensor.....it is Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II and costs $85.35.

tabgamer

Nov 4, 2012
Thanks all for your help. Started out going to buy that pandigital for 59 at walmart, then found out it was useless. So it turns out it is not going to be that cheap to buy two small kids some tablets that will actually work a little and they won't get frustrated. They are already used to using mine which is an Acer Iconia A500, so already spoied with the google play. Thanks I will consider the choices you gave me.