Where did the accessory page go on Le Pan's homepage???

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I'm pretty darn sure the upgrade will come very soon but if you want to split hairs they did say "upgradeable to" That doesn't necessarily mean they will do it just that it could be done. If they chose not to do it they would certainly need to release source code so "upgradeable to" would be true.

mprenfro

May 16, 2012
This is closer to the reality I am talking about. Hey, I'm a mac guy. Love mac, drink the kool aid, whatever. Would have bought an iPad. Broke. Wife has cancer. Bills, etc. Ran my credit to the ground. Bought this on HSN. Make payments. Feel sorry for me? No! But I bought something thinking it was upgradable out of the box. Or soon to be. HSN homepage says so. Lepan's homepage says so. Should it be so? I think so. But who am I to complain. I owe money....

Last edited:

mprenfro

May 16, 2012
BTW, I like my LP2. If Matsunichi got their act together, they could get out their other two advertised "coming soon" devices and make some money...

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yep, I hope they do. It seems like a good alternative tablet company that I would like to see succeed. The good news is that it does look like ICS is coming according to Johna's other thread so hang in there. For what it's worth it looks like Le Pan is going to get to ICS well before Vizio does for my VTab.