Where they are???

Gabi

Sep 23, 2011
Hi all, i've just downloaded some live wallpapers on my tablet, but can't find them....Does anyone know where they go?? How can I change my wallpaper with one i've downloaded.....

Hope can get help and find them.

Thanks!!!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What kind of tablet do you have and what version of Android is it running? You should be able to change it by either pressing and holding on a blank place on your tablet desktop or via the settings.

jon7

Oct 8, 2011
I've got this one Tablet UNOTEC de 7" con 4GB 39.0011
Android running is 2.2, and I can change background image, but once I've downloaded a Live Wallpaper, I can't find it and select it. Any idea?

Thanks!!

Your tablet may, or may not support live wallpapers.
If it does than just long press on your homescreen, select change wallpaper, and if your tablet supports them than there will be an option that says live wallpapers.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Yes they do and they're terrible for battery life as well.

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
This is close to what I am trying to find out. I am trying to put my own pictures on my wallpaper but when I do the press/ all I get is the option to use the default pictures. Cannot figure out how to get my own pictures into the wallpaper file? Do I need to save in a different format on my computer then e mail them to myself?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Do they show up in your Gallery app? You might need to have that app recognize them before you can add them by default as wallpapers. To do this you may want to navigate to the pictures using a file explorer such as Astro. Then touch the one of the pictures. When it asks you what app you want to open the picture with choose Gallery. This should allow Gallery to pick up the location of the other pictures and add them for viewing. Another option is to use a third party wallpaper app. There are many and they should have options to navigate to the pictures you want to use rather than rely on pictures that are in Gallery.