Where to buy Archos in stock?

romsfuulynn

Dec 11, 2010
I had ordered my 70 from Amazon on the 20th for $277.I have Amazon Prime, which gives me free shipping. It was in stock on Tuesday, and I switched to overnight shipping for $3.99 and it came today. It is showing out of stock again, with availability on Jan 1.

WASPMAN3

Dec 26, 2010
Like so , many of you hear I've done extensive research as well and the Archos 70 is what I've settled on as well. As it has so many features and the size I want for a variety of things I feel now I can be more organized. A bigger daily planner if you will. As I'm a baseball umpire and a basketball Coach should come in handy to take with me where ever I go.

tweeter

Jan 16, 2011
This morning I was able to play with the Gtab by Viewsonic and the Archos 7 (home) at our local Office Depot. I was hoping they'd have the Archos 70 Internet, but no such luck. Came home and ordered one tho!

PhillyBill

Jan 31, 2011
just saw email for Archos 5 500gb for 239.00 from amazon, regular for the 500 gig is 499. thinking about expanding my androind family and getting this for thw wife. Shoot at 500 gigs, it has more space then my notebook, desktop, tablet, and all owned mp3 players combined

manylander

Feb 5, 2011
Newegg has the Archos 70 (both 8GB and 250GB) available. Ordered one to compare side by side to the NookColor I bought yesterday. See which one wins... BTW, there was no backorder mention on the Newegg website. Archos 101 is another story though - that one is still unavailable at the site. 16GB version was available directly from Amazon this Thursday for a few hours @ $343. Keep checking...

Edit: 02/15/2011 - Now they have the 101 8GB version as well for $299+$8 shipping...

Last edited:

brealit

Feb 22, 2011
Huuuuuurry!!! Archos 101 16 gb In stock @ just4electronics.com!!! for ONLY $343! They just received shipment this afternoon. I ordered mine before 4pm and I already received shipping tracking info via Fed Ex!! Yipppeeeee!!! If you chat or talk to Jim, please let him know Brenda from Orlando sent you...

Last I checked, less than 10 left already!!! Hurry!!! At this price - take 2!

justinepeter

Feb 28, 2011
If you are trying to buy the new Archos tablets, here I suggest you to go online and order them in stock. You may find the archos fans on web.