Where to buy Archos in stock?

firefox111

Dec 3, 2010
I ordered my 70 from tigerdirect the other day and tracked it this morning. It showed "shipped".
---

Sent from my HERO200 using Android Tablet Forum App

wm408

Dec 3, 2010
Wow... ~8 hours later the 8g is out of stock at newegg. It probably went quicker but i just woke up! Grats to all snagged one!

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
I ordered my 16Gb 101 from TD on 12/1 and had it in my hand by 12/3. Keep in mind I live in Wisconsin and TD ships out of Naperville, IL.

firefox111

Dec 3, 2010
I checked back at Tigerdirect. The 70 is no longer available! ETA of my 70 is on Dec 7. I'm so excited!

I ordered my 70 from tigerdirect the other day and tracked it this morning. It showed "shipped".
---

Sent from my HERO200 using Android Tablet Forum App

wm408

Dec 3, 2010
Yeah srry! I've been whoring searches on google news for archos, checking the archos twitter/facebook and I just stumbled on newegg like that and simply got lucky. Didn't really see any Google shopping info on it either so I felt it was pretty new. Tried to dump it on here for people to grab some.

keep an eye out!

thks for the update, missed the boat..

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
Yeah srry! I've been whoring searches on google news for archos, checking the archos twitter/facebook and I just stumbled on newegg like that and simply got lucky. Didn't really see any Google shopping info on it either so I felt it was pretty new. Tried to dump it on here for people to grab some.

keep an eye out!

just called tigerdirect earlier; am told they will get stock by the 9th, no pre orders yet though..:)

Kbxy73

Nov 27, 2010
I was told 12/8 and a few other people I know were told the same. Then this morning I got an email about it being backordered and expecting a shipment on 12/13. Go figure

firefox111

Dec 3, 2010
I bought a Viewsonic G Tablet last Thanksgiving day at Sears. I returned the same day. Viewsonic's UI overlay is a piece of garbage. Plus their market is the Handango store. I'm sure you will return it.

Being the impatient person I am, I picked up a G Tablet today @ Sears. If it doesn't work out then I'll return it and get the Archos. Best of luck to all.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
I was told 12/8 and a few other people I know were told the same. Then this morning I got an email about it being backordered and expecting a shipment on 12/13. Go figure

I bought a Viewsonic G Tablet last Thanksgiving day at Sears. I returned the same day. Viewsonic's UI overlay is a piece of garbage. Plus their market is the Handango store. I'm sure you will return it.

hmm, so no longer 9th, 8th but 13th..?

wow..!

TabletConnect

Aug 4, 2010
Seems like a common theme. The eLocity A7 has been postponed many times but I contacted the company who stated it should be available for shipping on 12/13 through Amazon.com. You will not see it if you do a search.

wm408

Dec 3, 2010
I've read a lot of stuff... keep eyes peeled for the 9th @ archos.com. Who knows though. I mean seriously, haven't we all been keeping our eyes peeled for months now? ;)

babynomad

Oct 10, 2010
Just ordered my Archos 70 from HotMP3gear.com (Computer Innovations). Scott says stock should be in next week. Communications have been excellent!! So I'll keep you informed..