WHERE TO BUY SUPERPAD 2 : User experiences and feedback

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
With all these resellers in China and around the world giving misleading information in their advertising and selling knock-off's, this thread is intended to help people wanting to buy a Superpad 2 good advice and links to find the real-deal.

If you have bought a Superpad 2 and got the real thing and are willing to share, please post your information here, also let us know if you have purchased from any of the listed vendors and we will add your name to the list:

URL to seller, Price paid, Delivery time, Refund or warranty options and experiences, any other info. I will move the popular ones to the front of the thread:

NOTE: There is a new clone going around with Model Name: SAWEE10 (Found in device information in the Settings menu. It generally comes in a box labelled Superpad III). Although the specs are the same, this model does not support any of the firmwares and information found in this forum. I would advise against buying this clone purely due to the lack of information and updates on the internet. You should be looking for model: Disco.
Gome and iBex are considered by the majority to be the official producers of the Flytouch/Superpad models, although there are no identifiable markings or physical differences to indicate if you have one of these.

Seller: Pioneers (via DHGate)
Link: 2nd Generation X220 Android 2.2 Epad Zt-180 S006 M005 Tablet...USD 199.76/Piece,2 Items Per Lot Wholesale Price at **********
Price: $181.42 US (Minimum 2 units). You can find a link for 1 unit at around $200 for same seller.
Delivery: Free via DHL, 4 days to Australia from order placed.
Warranty & Returns: 7 day refund, 1 month replacement and 12 months maintenance
Purchased by: Chandos
Notes: I personally have purchased 4 units from this seller, all good. Advertising is very bad, pictures and device summary are wrong, but I received what seems to be genuine superpad 2 in the commonly seen 'Superpad II' box. DHGate hold your money until you have received and confirm OK the device then release money to seller. Good experience.

Seller: **********
Link: http://www.**********/fly-touch-3-a...-hdmi-output-camera-512m-ddr2-ram_p47899.html
Price: $169.90 US (1-2 Units). Cheaper for 3 or more.
Delivery: $25.76 Air Mail to USA. Delivery costs dependant on destination, 5 days to USA from order placed.
Warranty & Returns: 12 months maintenance, store credit if cannot be fixed.
Purchased by: Maildrop

Last edited:

buerxiaozhi

Apr 15, 2011
check check !
imglanding

plai24

Apr 15, 2011
What battery was in the unit from Pioneers (via DHGate). The description says it has 3000mah.

I purchased a Superpad 2 Black edition from Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co (via Aliexpress) for $185 US (with DHL) and it has a 2 x 3500mah battery. I think I was lucky as they have a lot of false posts

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
All SuperPADs are all being manufactured as generic products. There have been b-grade SuperPAD products in the past, but there are no fake products to speak of since all products are generic whitebox devices. The quality may vary depending on your vendor, because different vendors source their products differently.

As far as I know, the initial batches of SuperPAD II are mostly identical. As such, there are little to no differences in quality between them.

rafaeltcruz

Apr 20, 2011
I'm searching for 2 weeks about where and which superpad II to buy, I have specially a concern about battery. This Ankaka one supposedly has Built-in 3800*2 mAh = 7600mAh battery. Does this information proceeds? Because the max I saw was 6400mAh pads, on ebay, they were more expensive, and stands for like 6 hours. How come 7600mAh last for about 3-5 hours? Thanks.

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
Last edited:

B0B

Apr 23, 2011
im waiting for my pad to get here. got it at ********** in a package for 252. comes with superpad 2, 16gb card, the keyboard, sleeve plus screen protector, and car holder. cant wait

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
I can only speak from my limited experience with DHGate, which has been possitive, although I have only done two purchases of a total of 4 superpad 2v2's from the one seller. You could think of this site as the ebay for chinese resellers, you can get a great bargain, but be wary of the sellers, do your research and question the seller before purchase.. Sellers are rated and you can see comments and details on each etc same as ebay, so Its not bad. And the competition between sellers guarantees very good prices. That coupled with the dhgate protection of holding the money until goods are verified OK on receipt is a good bonus. I found it an excellent site to find the best bargain from so many sellers for what I wanted (Namely free delivery and good price for my device with some sort of security on my purhase)

The website itself is basic, and average to navigate, but so are some of the top vendors in the world. Its a risky game buying direct from china, and thats what this thread is intended to help with. My seller was readily available for online chat on the website, and I chatted with them numerous times before even purchasing. They were as helpfull as they could be (Not very knowledgeable on the product, but willing to talk to their manufacturors for me). I had an issue with a faulty sdcard and they were very helpfull in giving an instant refund. They offered free laptop sleeve's for the superpads, and were helpfull in providing some nice extras cheap, like 1.5m mini HDMI cables at $3 US, delivered free with the main unit.

My 2c!

Last edited:

highsierra

Apr 25, 2011
I bought a FacePad from "priced in china dot com" for $216. Received it today via registered mail (ordered 10 days ago). The overall build quality exceeds my expectation for a tablet at this price. So far it all looks good except that it gets stuck on playing Youtube pages. The first charge sustained 4 hrs of normal use before it warned me about only 5% juice left.

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
I bought a FacePad from "priced in china dot com" for $216. Received it today via registered mail (ordered 10 days ago). The overall build quality exceeds my expectation for a tablet at this price. So far it all looks good except that it gets stuck on playing Youtube pages. The first charge sustained 4 hrs of normal use before it warned me about only 5% juice left.

Flash Player issues RESOLVED - new flash player .apk

B0B

Apr 23, 2011
i got my "superpai III" came perfectly fine except the 16gb card was defective ....data loss after 1.9gb im discussing it with them now about replacement but for it taking 5 days to get here (fl) from china and it bringing all its perks for 252. im a overall happy camper =) , just check the seller info on ********** remember its like ebay same scamers different region

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
All SuperPADs are all being manufactured as generic products. There have been b-grade SuperPAD products in the past, but there are no fake products to speak of since all products are generic whitebox devices. The quality may vary depending on your vendor, because different vendors source their products differently.

As far as I know, the initial batches of SuperPAD II are mostly identical. As such, there are little to no differences in quality between them.

Can you tell us where to buy the A quality products?? from a reliable & trusted seller..

Things I want in my Android Tablet:
10" screen or larger
ARM11 CPU ( if that's the best available for this particular tablet)
4-8GB HDD 512mb ram
HDMI out that actually works
Fully Supports flash player 10.1
Has at least 6400mah battery..iBex has 8000mah
Fully supports android marketplace

Give me that tablet with the option of easily upgrading the firmware & I'm a happy customer.
The fact of the matter is, these are made in China & more and more sellers are misleading customers with false specs.
Any help in weeding those sellers out should be a priority of this group & it's members..

I've purchased all of mine off eBay & I'm not very impressed with quality & misleading item titles. I've had to make a few purchases to learn what not to buy, that coupled with other members help will hopefully help me with What to buy..

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Can you tell us where to buy the A quality products?? from a reliable & trusted seller..

Things I want in my Android Tablet:
10" screen or larger
ARM11 CPU ( if that's the best available for this particular tablet)
4-8GB HDD 512mb ram
HDMI out that actually works
Fully Supports flash player 10.1
Has at least 6400mah battery..iBex has 8000mah
Fully supports android marketplace

Give me that tablet with the option of easily upgrading the firmware & I'm a happy customer.
The fact of the matter is, these are made in China & more and more sellers are misleading customers with false specs.
Any help in weeding those sellers out should be a priority of this group & it's members..

I've purchased all of mine off eBay & I'm not very impressed with quality & misleading item titles. I've had to make a few purchases to learn what not to buy, that coupled with other members help will hopefully help me with What to buy..

""""ARM11 CPU ( if that's the best available for this particular tablet)"""""

1. ARM 11 (an ARM 6 CPU variety) CPU can not do a full "Android Market with paid and free apps.

2. ARM 11 (an ARM 6 CPU variety) CPU can not do a full "Adobe Flash Player 10.2 " upgrade, however it supported Adobe Flash Player 10.1 somewhat now.

3. Only Cortex A8 CPU (ARM 7 CPU) and above supported truly a full Adobe Flash Player 10.1 upgrade and an "Android Market" support.

4. Cortex A8 CPU is definitely faster than ARM 11 CPU though both claimed about the same clock speed. (I have both CPU type tablets)

Search the vendor web sites to educate yourself first what to expect form your intended uses and respective price before selecting a vendor to buy. That is what I will do.

One buys Fly Touch 3 / SuperPad II for its versatile functions and its competitive pricing not its performance. Both ********** and ********** are good vendors if nothing goes wrong. They promised to do a return if anything goes wrong. But it will cost you lots of money (Air Mail, DHL or Fedex) to return the defective ones to China. I am sure the same thing applied to other vendors as well. You simply are taking a risk for what you are buying for such a competitive price Android tablet. So far both my tablets are fine from **********.

My shipping cost for a 5 day delivery was around US $19 to California. To return a defective one back to China will run you more than $40 for the cheapest rate.

Hope that helps.

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks, is there a specific Cortex A8 CPU model # I should be looking for? or are they all the same?
I'm also looking for something that has HDMI out..does yours have that option?

Last edited: