WHERE TO BUY SUPERPAD 2 : User experiences and feedback

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Thanks, is there a specific Cortex A8 CPU model # I should be looking for? or are they all the same?
I'm also looking for something that has HDMI out..does yours have that option?

Tab T23: Android 2.3 Tablet, Flash10.2, Wifi, 8 Touch Screen, 1.2 GHz CPU, 512MB DDR2 RAM, 1080P HDMI Output, Black

Read the CPU. It is from Samsung's Cortex A-8 CPU. However it costs more for the chip. That is why it is on a 8 inches screen size instead of 10 inches screen. It also has to take out other functions ie. mutilple USB ports, GPS, etc to come up with a low enough price to be competitive with other products.

So exactly what do you want your Android tablet for? How large the size? Do you need GPS? Do you need Bluetooth? Do you want HDMI? What is your budget? Do you want as good a screen as IPAD2 (capatative multitouch screen + LG diplay screen)?

Asking what is the best one to compete with IPAD2 (The best one out there now.), I will tell you to buy ASUS tablet (price at $399) with a keyboard (another $140). Or ACER tablet. They have so much potential. Their tech spec are already as good or better than IPAD2. It has so much potential that some great programmer will make it as good as it can be in the future because of Android open source platform.

Other than the above, tablet manufacturers have to cut these things to compensate the other parts because those China no brand name Android tablets are for the middle or low end market.

I know there are many things to research and learn, however that is best way to go about.

Hope that helps.

PS. I found this one too. I am not sure where to buy it in China.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/utopia-tablets/11251-apad-g10-10-freescale-imx515.html

I have the 8 inch one. It now come out with a 10 inch one with many additional functions. More expensive however. It is a Cortex A8 CPU

Last edited:

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
Search on Google !!!

Yes, Google is everyone's best friend. However, when you have thousands of sellers it helps to ask questions in an open forum from people who have purchased items from trusted dealers. I can go on google now and find lots of good deals, but many of the tablet questions will lead you right back to this site.

hlt4668

May 6, 2011
i purchased my tablet from seller "electrostuffs" on ebay.com. my price was $180 plus $30 shipping, for a total of $210. my order was processed and shipped within about three business days after payment. arrived via ups within 4 business days (left hong kong on monday, arrived at my house (NC, USA) on friday). the box it came in says "Superpad III". i can confirm my device is a superpad ii variant ii. listed as "8 gb, 512 mb ram" my internal memory says 6.07 gb free (i guess 2 gb for os). my RAM is counted as ~381000 KB but i think that is par for the course for these units. it has 1 tf card slot. came loaded with firmware 0316, i have loaded 0501. latest firmware update works best.

i am satisfied with my purchase and i believe i have the device that i was looking for.

here is a link to the page if you would like to inspect:
10" tablet Android 2.2 Flytouch Super Pad x220 8GB - eBay (item 290550815074 end time May-28-11 21:46:49 PDT)

maxummus

May 5, 2011
I just purchased mine from aliexpress for $202 USD superpad flytouch 3 comes with a 8gb and a leather case with keyboard. Also free shipping 2.1 MP camera and 8000mah battery wich will last at least 6-10 hrs.

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
I just purchased mine from aliexpress for $202 USD superpad flytouch 3 comes with a 8gb and a leather case with keyboard. Also free shipping 2.1 MP camera and 8000mah battery wich will last at least 6-10 hrs.
Do you have an exact link to the one you bought ?

GeorgeVW

Mar 15, 2011
2 x 3200 mah This lassted 5.5 hours playing a xvid movie at full brightness and sound. Latest model has 2 x 4000 mah and 8gb internal sd.

EDIT: The batteries are upgradeable. Here is a link (replace (dot) with . ) to the 8000mah batteries at $19: http://chinagrabber(dot)com/flytouc...-6400mah-battery-pack-for-ibex-flytouch3.aspx

I really would avoid Chinagrabber. I'm fighting with them right now over a replacement touch screen they packed poorly and it arrived split in half. They want me to pay half the cost of another screen to RMA it and no guarantee they won't send me another broken one. Buyer beware!

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
McBub (used to be Sinadeal) has some really great deals I think on tablets.
I got mine from there and so far so good. Few issues but it's to do with the tablet itself and not the seller.
Just a few things I think firmware should handle once addressed.

They offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee / 12- month Warranty

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
superpad 2/flytouch 3 is a good product!
I used to buy superpad2 from Google, and search What best tablet ?
o(∩_∩)o This is my shopping experience ,and i bought a good android tablet pc !

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
hi i live in the uk and want to buy the superpad 2, never had one before and reallycan't afford to pay loads for one, so i think this is the best tablet in my price range. Can anyone recommend a good shop for me to buy from online?? thanks sam

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
hi i live in the uk and want to buy the superpad 2, never had one before and reallycan't afford to pay loads for one, so i think this is the best tablet in my price range. Can anyone recommend a good shop for me to buy from online?? thanks sam

Try one of the venders listed in this forum. They have proved themselves reputable.

dracennight

May 19, 2011
I just. Got my sp2v2 in today.
Android 2.2 loaded with froyo
512 with 16 gig internal. $240 shipped
paid for it Friday received it Tuesday.

Crashzilla on ebay. Shipped from USA. Called and a person is on the phone great. Even offers to prelosd any free apps.came to me fully rooted and they warranty. It not China.

I will be buying from them again.

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
2 x 3200 mah This lassted 5.5 hours playing a xvid movie at full brightness and sound. Latest model has 2 x 4000 mah and 8gb internal sd.

EDIT: The batteries are upgradeable. Here is a link (replace (dot) with . ) to the 8000mah batteries at $19: http://chinagrabber(dot)com/flytouch-3-replacement-battery---superpad-2-6400mah-battery-pack-for-ibex-flytouch3.aspx

There are many different knock-off models now like the Sawee10 Jpad a.k.a. Superpad III... The iBex Flytouch 3 i have has a 8000mah battery (I did not need to upgrade battery).

Fake Flytouch 3 Guide: Superpad III, Jpad Sawee10 Beware - Android Forums

Make sure you correctly identify your tablet before buying and if you already bought, make sure that you are flashing the correct rom.

androidguy

Jan 11, 2011
Bought a SuperPAD II last month from Electronicdealz.com . US based seller. Paid $224.99 . Shipping was free. Read about some cheaper quality SuperPAD IIs I needed to watch out for. But this tablet from Electronic Dealz seems to be the real deal.

crashzilla

Mar 10, 2011
Thanks for the kind words. I also sell on my website!!

I just. Got my sp2v2 in today.
Android 2.2 loaded with froyo
512 with 16 gig internal. $240 shipped
paid for it Friday received it Tuesday.

Crashzilla on ebay. Shipped from USA. Called and a person is on the phone great. Even offers to prelosd any free apps.came to me fully rooted and they warranty. It not China.

I will be buying from them again.

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum