Where to buy Zenithink C71 in USA?

scottfish

May 25, 2011
I have been searching around this morning to buy a c71. Seems every retailer I find has to showboat it from Asia.

I want it like yesterday, not in three weeks. After all, with the way this tech is advancing, if we waited a month for every tablet to arrive, it would be old news upon arrival.

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
scottfish said:
I have been searching around this morning to buy a c71. Seems every retailer I find has to showboat it from Asia.

I want it like yesterday, not in three weeks. After all, with the way this tech is advancing, if we waited a month for every tablet to arrive, it would be old news upon arrival.

There are actually several sites listed on ebay that are US sellers, and delivery from them its by priority mail. Only 48 hours from placing your order.

scottfish

May 25, 2011
Thanks guys. I do not feel anyone shipping from Asia sends it as fast as 3-5 days. As far as eBay goes, I have been burned so many times by "us" sellers that turn out to actually ship from Elsewhere that I am hesitant.

**edit. I actually found a couple of sellers in the USA on eBay.

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
check supporting vendors websites for shipping details. I'm in uk & many ship faster than ebay. I got my tab from mcbub & after 3days processing( coz it' was new stock) mine arrived after 5 days.I've ordered stuff from ebay supposedly tking 2/3 days actually arrived after 6/7 days.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

flsuperstore

Aug 15, 2011

I have them in stock in my store now, in Florida.

Google flsuperstore

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Check prices against chinese sellers tho'. It only takes 3/5 days from china to us with dhl. Sites like redtabletpc.com offer dhl at lo cost(plus they're giving away 30usd worth of accessories free with new orders. Worth a look I say. Up to you.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Scottfish, the Zenithink C71 is on a special sale in our site for only $119.99. just like userbe1155 said, you can choose the expedited shipping for DHL, and we also offer 60% off for shipping fees, so, you'll not cost much on that. Hope you'll soon get it in hands. Good luck! :)