Where's My Water game, not for VTAB?

Discussion in 'Vizio Tablets' started by Deandec, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Deandec

Deandec Member

Tablet / Device:
    VTab
    I would like to download the game "Where's My Water" but the full paid version says it will not run on my VTAB and will not download.

The free version has been downloaded and uninstalled many times, but freezes up or defaults back to the market when I try to "Play".

So, what keeps a game on the Market from operating successfully on a specific tablet?

The VTAB seems to be relatively up to date with the Honeycomb OS but only has an 8" screen. Is the screen a factor?

Inquiring minds want to know! :D

2. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color, Nook Tablet 16GB, Vizio VTab, Nexus 7
    Google market can be tricky and sometimes there are no good reasons why it doesn't work. Try clearing the app's cache and uninstalling the app. Then wipe the cache of market and framework. Reboot, go to market and try installing the problem app again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. 2THEXTRM

2THEXTRM Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Vizio Vtab 1008
    I sideloaded paid version and it would start and freeze on main screen, zippy music continued to play until i force closed. I am still on HC and version. 56 rooted. I am able to play other games that are more graphic intensive so it could be a scaling issue for the 8" screen

• Like Like x 2