Which Android Tablet Are You Interested In?

Which Android based Tablet/PMP are you interested in?

• Archos 5

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Archos 7

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Archos 9

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Asus EeeBots

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Entourage Edge

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Camangi WebStation

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ICD Ultra

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Nook eReader

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Notion Ink SmartPad

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • RAmos Based PMP

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
We are curious, which Android based tablet/PMP are you most interested in purchasing?

Deris

Mar 24, 2010
Notion Ink Adam, looks very inovative. Like the screen, battery life if even half true is a major plus and the swivel camera tops it off. Not to mention 3 usb ports and an hdmi port.

jroc

May 27, 2010
I voted ICD. Just looks and the make calls feature. I dont know if Notion Ink can do that. But it would be a toss up between Notion Ink and ICD.

jroc

May 27, 2010
And the GPS on ICD. Also dont know if NotionInk can do that. I never wanted to get a Tablet before, but the features on these things is amazing.

notimportant

Jun 9, 2010
I'm interested in EKEN MD003,which is not in the poll.Why is that?Because is chinese?or because is cheap?So what!

frankt341

Jun 14, 2010
i have in hand the eken m003 and m70003[not eken] i dont know much about these but will answer what i can as play with them

DarcyAllen

Apr 21, 2010
I need to purchase any Android tablet with 2.1 that will upgrade to 2.2, and with a built-in cellular radio for WindMobile bands. If you know of one, please email me: [email protected]

Maritimer

Sep 8, 2010
I'm a neophyte when it comes to tablets, but I've read a couple of articles about the Norton Ink Smartpad and that is one pretty machine--I want to go to there. :)

Comacine

Aug 23, 2010
Samsung 7" GalaxyPad. GPS, Phone, Market, 2.2, fast, solid physical construction, nice cameras.

UrsusSolaris

Sep 11, 2010
While it is not on your list, the 10.1" Android 2.1 tablet is available in the US through a US supplier, so I am left wondering why?

I own one. I have to admit that I am more of a tech-type person than average, so I can handle the "issues" the device presents.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
While it is not on your list, the 10.1" Android 2.1 tablet is available in the US through a US supplier, so I am left wondering why?

I own one. I have to admit that I am more of a tech-type person than average, so I can handle the "issues" the device presents.

It is a good question. This Survey was created back in June. There have been many changes. We will update this survey shortly.

elpresidente

Sep 11, 2010
Entourage edge, Ebook on one side and android on the other. Has to be a winning combination.

I really like the looks of the Edge. I am hoping the price comes down though. It seems to be a design that can be improved immensely, and I would hate to pay a premium to work out the kinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.