Which Android Tablet To Buy?

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Hi i am just wondering which android tab to buy and i need a bit of help, i was looking at the samsung galaxy tab which i have heard great reviews and also i was looking at the flytouch 3 which as also had great reviews, i just want to know does the flytouch have the same screen sensitivity as the samsung galaxy tab?
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks

beastman

May 8, 2011
Do you want 7" or 10"? I have a Viewsonic gtablet, rooted running Cyanogenmod 7 which is android 2.3.4. Sound and video both wok.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

SylvieB1984

May 17, 2011
I am also in the same boat. I will be attending University in the fall and am trying to figure out what my best option would be for a tablet.

kenny2011

May 27, 2011
Hi, i am looking for either a7" or a 10", it really doesnt matter, i am just looking for one where i dont have to use the stylus all the time.

Sent from my disgo6000 using Android Tablet Forum App

beastman

May 8, 2011
See http://jornostore.com for a bluetooth keyboard. I recommend Documents to Go, which is in both the Google Android Market and Amazon Android Market.

Viewsonic has announced a 7" tablet, running HC but no date or price yet. There is a Viewsonic GTablet which is 10". If you get it, I suggest rooting it and install Cyanogenmod 7 It is $300.

There are other tablets. The Xoom has HC, and is more expensive than the GTablet.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum