Which browser do you use?

inextremis

Feb 27, 2012
Hi,

I'm having a real pain to get a browser that do not crash on me. :confused: Tried Firefox, Dolphin HD and the native one that come from Acer.

Does anybody have a better experience with other browser?

Regards

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
I've never had major problems with Dolphin HD--do you experience crashes when visiting media-intensive sites? Dolphin also updates their browser fairly frequently, so at least they're trying to support it. I've tried Opera Mini, which is decent, but doesn't support Flash. Skyfire is another one to consider.

ute

Jan 19, 2012
I have tried boat , dolphin , opera , FF

FF is huge and a hog
opera is good but limited
boat umm ok

best so far is dolphin ..try the lite version if your having issues

yanksrock1000

Jan 2, 2012
i have the leaked ics, and for me, the best browser is the Regular android browser. its alot faster, very stable, and just great!

inextremis

Feb 27, 2012
I've never had major problems with Dolphin HD--do you experience crashes when visiting media-intensive sites? Dolphin also updates their browser fairly frequently, so at least they're trying to support it. I've tried Opera Mini, which is decent, but doesn't support Flash. Skyfire is another one to consider.

Nope not the media sites like Youtube and all. I think I'll reinstall all my thing and begin from a fresh installation.

I have a whole bunch of crash on my tablet that I didn't experience in the first days.

I don't have any problem with Dolphi HD on my other tablet that have ICS. Waiting for ICS for the A100... hope it will be this week :)