Which Chinese Brand Android Tablets Are the Hottest Now?

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
With the great booming of the tablets market,more and more manufacturers are going into the business.International brands are very good in all aspects except for the price,to some extent,that is the chance Chinese merchants are trying to take advantage of.Do you like Chinese Brand Tablets?Which Chinese Tablets did you use? Which ones do you think are the hottest at present?
Come on,share your answers

Natey2

May 25, 2012
The hottest ones are:
1. The ones that are plugged in using the wrong AC adapter.
2. The ones that are severely overclocked.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The hottest ones are:
1. The ones that are plugged in using the wrong AC adapter.
2. The ones that are severely overclocked.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :)

Oh burn!

Me either ;)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
With the great booming of the tablets market,more and more manufacturers are going into the business.International brands are very good in all aspects except for the price,to some extent,that is the chance Chinese merchants are trying to take advantage of.Do you like Chinese Brand Tablets?Which Chinese Tablets did you use? Which ones do you think are the hottest at present?
Come on,share your answers
hi there are a few 'hot' tablets at the moment mainly due to dual-core technology being made available. these tabs are the equal at least in capabilities to ipads & most big brand named tabs. some i could mention are ainol aurora 2 & elf2, cube u30gt and this one linked here i have just received one of these myself and i'm very impressed with it.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

if youre interested in buying a tab take a look at this site for a trustworthy supporting vendor & see what else they have to offer.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Comes down to user choice, all my tablets are from china. I have two Coby's 7042 and 8042, I like them both but I think my 3rd tablet is the best Momo 8. Why? cause Ployer the company that makes momo turns the updates out often. While Coby most likely wont release any updates for their tablet.
The upside is all 3 are allwinner based so an update for one version can be modified to update the others.

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
My mum has got hooked on the idea of having a tablet and just ordered MOMO8 Bird. For UK (European?) customers there is a supplier based in Glasgow who is the official Ployer distributor. He has quickly responded to my email enquiries and confirmed that they are supplied with the latest Ployer customised English only (no Chinese apps etc) firmware and UK 3-pin power supply included. My mum hasn't told me whether she's got it yet or how it's going but all the reviews are 5/5 stars, so looks like a great choice. Priced at £110 including delivery for an 8" 1028x768, Android 4.0 ICS tablet has got to be worth considering.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on the MOMO8 Bird, so I hope to write a review of it once I've visited my mum and had a chance to try it for myself.

Details can be found via Ployer's website HERE

Last edited:

smethrony

May 5, 2012
I think Novo 7 Tornados is the best chinese brand. It is a android tablet. The special thing it gets to catch our attention is its design, especially its thickness, which is only 9.9mm.It also has a awesome features like calibrate screen, keyboard, wifi, WLAN, camera, all card slot and USB Slot, G-Sensor, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker.

wendlle

Jun 24, 2012
Comes down to user choice, all my tablets are from china. I have two Coby's 7042 and 8042, I like them both but I think my 3rd tablet is the best Momo 8. Why? cause Ployer the company that makes momo turns the updates out often. While Coby most likely wont release any updates for their tablet.
The upside is all 3 are allwinner based so an update for one version can be modified to update the others.

Based on your opinion I looked up the Momo 8, CHEAP! And has good reviews, are you able to tell me if you can charge it via the USB port?

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
Ainol can be the choice for the hottest Chinese tablets these days,but I think other people have other answers

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
I think tablets made by non-china also have that kinda question,you're funny guy.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Let me try to table a tablet that is not much discussed here: Dapeng A75.

For people who use 3G networks for Internet Access this is an excellent Tablet:

2 unlocked SIM slots
Android 4 ICS
4GB internal memory
8MP camera.
7" multi touch Capacitive Screen
Full phone functionality

A lovely tablet for people on the go at a reasonable price.