Which is better...Superpad Flytouch 2 or Flytouch 3?

Screentime

May 17, 2011
I'm getting really close to picking up one of the Superpad Flytouch tablets on eBay but can't figure out which one is more stable and more responsive? I've seen conflicting reports here and there.

Thanks,
Dan

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Basically the Flytouch III is better but it only has one sd card slot. It uses an internal sd card (4gb) for apps and such. I recommend the Flytouch III over the Flytouch II

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Screentime

May 17, 2011
Oh, quick question (I saw the note/sticky on the forum but forget where I saw it), what is the advantage of rooting a tablet?

Thanks again,
Dan

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
Be aware about the resolution !
That is the same tablet I have and the description said the same thing - 1024*600
But in fact it is 1024*576 - I repeat - 1024*576
I used Android Info to confirm this. You may also want to download the app from market and see if in fact you have either *600 or *576 because some firmware are for one or the other and you can mess things up.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Oh, quick question (I saw the note/sticky on the forum but forget where I saw it), what is the advantage of rooting a tablet?

Thanks again,
Dan

You can install themes, boot logos, and mess with the system files.

Screentime

May 17, 2011
Thanks, FlyDroid. I've already ordered it so I'll see when it gets here. Any thoughts on whether the $23.00 charge from Square Trade is worth a three-year warranty? The warranty from Square Trade says that for three years they will refund the cost ($200) if it breaks, even - so they say - wear and tear problems. I never buy extended warranties, but this might make sense. In three years if this breaks $200 might buy a much better tablet.

Dan