Which is the best Word Proceesor app

dbilli

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Everyone I am a new tablet user (Superpad VI). I would quite like to to use my tablet for writing short stories and was wondering if there is a word processor
app for tablets.
Cheers.
dbilli.

BTW GREAT forum really helpful for us tablet novices.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There are more decent word processor apps for Android than I can count. KingSoft is a very popular one, also Office Suite Pro. I also use Docs2Go but it's normally $15 US. I got a deal one day through Amazon. 1/2 price but it's really good.

I'm going to move this to the applications area of the forum where some other users can chime in.

Aadamgibson

May 16, 2012
"Kingsoft Office" is the best best Word Proceesor app. It supports all rich formatting, such as font size, font color, bold, italics, underline, highlight, text alignment, and search in text, zoom, full screen and page setup. It is able to save document as .docx format. Opening, editing and creating MS Word document is much easier now. Dropbox and Google Docs are also supported.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Another vote for Documents to Go.. I also have Office Suite but when I got my Nexus 7 Office Suite will not work on Jelly Bean yet, lots bugs. But Documents to Go runs perfect.