Which Music Player fits my needs?

SiMonster

Aug 13, 2012
Hello from Switzerland :)

Last saturday I bought my brandnew Asus Transformer Prime TF700 and so far I am really satisfied.
I have only one big pain point: I was not yet able to find a Music Player which satisfies my needs.

I am a dancing teacher and swing DJ and need the follwing features:

• Easiliy create and manage playlists
  • Display and sort by BPM
  • Edit ID3-Tags
  • Display of the playlist with BPM, Title and Artist while playing a song

I used iTunes before which was really good for my use cases. I really liked the clean and clear design and wouludnt mind, if my new music player looks-a-like. It doesnt have to be a free app - I have special needs and I am willing to pay for these.

You guys have any recommondations?

Thanking you in anticipation,
SiMonster

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
That is a tough question, Each have their strengths and weaknesses. I like Rocket, But others are quite happy with WinAmp. If you still have an iTunes account, I would suggest looking at WinAmp Pro. Basic is free,but Pro does have an equalizer which works well.

SiMonster

Aug 13, 2012
Hello gurgle
Thank you for your answer. I installed both players but couldnt find where to display the BPM. Could you please explain this to an android noob?

Cheers,
Simon

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Apologies, I missed the BPM need. It makes sense for dance. I have not used it for a while. I think PowerAmp has that capability in the paid version.

SiMonster

Aug 13, 2012
Hello there

I installed PowerAmp but yet I failed to find the option to display the BPM. If anybody could tell me where to find this feature, I would be really thankful.

Cheers,
Simon