Which rom is better for multimedia?

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Hey guys, here me agian, i wanna know about wich rom and kernel you recommend me for a lite to normal use (movies, games, reading books) i need to have a really good bat stat!!!!! I have stock jb 4.1.1 from argentina, any suggedtion?

Enviado desde mi IdeaTabA2109A usando Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No we have 4.1.2 cm10 and I have ported 4 ROMs from both nexus 7 and Asus tf700, my ROMs are all available in the development section, we also have 4.2.2 cm10.1 available from lenovo forums but camera has an issue saying that if you want a bug less rom , stock or a ROM based on stock is best. I'm running my ported nexus 7 paranoid android 2.54 ROM , everything seems to work fine except gps and location access, battery seems fine for me

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
All I want is a good ROM or firm to have a good/great multimedia performance I don't use camera Or mp3 player, for that I have my phone. So, cm? Or paranoid? Which is better on battery stats?

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
All I want is a good ROM or firm to have a good/great multimedia performance I don't use camera Or mp3 player, for that I have my phone. So, cm? Or paranoid? Which is better on battery stats?

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

The stockrom rooted with the bloatware removed is flawless imo.. No bugs, and battery life is excellent.

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
I went for this and then downloaded XBMC - Beta versions with hardware acceleration and it's working great, streamed 1080p TS Freeview Recording from my Humax - the ipad2 cannot manage that (even with XBMC!)

Can you please link me to that Rom?

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
I went for this and then downloaded XBMC - Beta versions with hardware acceleration and it's working great, streamed 1080p TS Freeview Recording from my Humax - the ipad2 cannot manage that (even with XBMC!)

" XBMC - Beta versions with hardware acceleration and it's working great" what is that?