Which stores have Ainol novo7 Aurora 8g IN STOCK ?

ilyasfut

Feb 10, 2012
Hi,
I'm looking for a vendor who have Ainol aurora 8g in stock (delivery in 48h max), and accept payment with Moneybookers.
I found spemall but they don't accept Moneybookers.

I'm from Morocco

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

I suppose another option would be to purchase a prepaid Visa or Mastercard even if only for this transaction.

ilyasfut

Feb 10, 2012
Thank you for replies,
I don't have international Credit Card, and I want to use what I have on my Moneybookers balance.
I contacted them if I can ask a friend to send him money and send me the tablet, but they told me that they will send to my friends address, but he isn't in my country.
So I'm searching some stores, I found some which will get the stock in 5 days... So I keep searching for other stores if there is no one, I'll wait the 5days

J

jimbo7630

You don't say which country you are in, it might be helpful to know and maybe someone can come up with a solution for you.

ilyasfut

Feb 10, 2012
You don't say which country you are in, it might be helpful to know and maybe someone can come up with a solution for you.
oh ! sorry I forgot this,
I'm from Morocco (Paypal doesn't allow us to send ot receive money :()

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thank you for replies,
I don't have international Credit Card, and I want to use what I have on my Moneybookers balance.
I contacted them if I can ask a friend to send him money and send me the tablet, but they told me that they will send to my friends address, but he isn't in my country.
So I'm searching some stores, I found some which will get the stock in 5 days... So I keep searching for other stores if there is no one, I'll wait the 5days

Hi ilyasfut, as you said you can ask a friend to pay for you, but we only ship the product to paypal adress. Maybe there's another way to solve your problem, you can ask your friend to change his paypal adress when place the order. then, we can ship it to you! hope this helps. Good luck!

J

jimbo7630

Nice thought SpeMall.com, but if PayPal are not yet accepting Moroccan accounts ilyasfut's friend is not going to be able to input an address in Morocco! But at least you were attempting to help!