Which tablet do I own?

Discussion in 'WonderMedia WM8505 Tablets' started by n3rdy, Jan 14, 2011.

1. n3rdy

n3rdy Member

Hello, I ordered a tablet from a supplier in China about a week ago. It arrived today in an orange/yellowish box that says ''MID'' on it in black text. It has a headphone jack, a built in camera at the top of the device, a charger port, a 30P USB port, and a slot for a MicroSD card. Along with the tablet came a D/C charger and a 30P USB cable. It is in all black and looks like an IPad and the menu button is in all black as well (with no white on it whatsoever). When I go into the ''About device'' section of the menu it brings up some specs which are:

Memory size:
    128MB

Model number:
    generic

Firmware version:
    Android2.0

Kernel version:
    2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty

Build number:
    WMT2.0

If anybody would be kind enough to assist me with which tablet I own it would be greatly appreciated. The firmware as you can see is very outdated. I would like to update it (if possible) and install the Droid marketplace as well, but I cannot do so until I find out which device this is because I do not want to accidentally brick it by upgrading to an incompatible firmware. Thank you for your time and concern!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  2. hoben02

hoben02 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    epad zenithink zt-180
    download the app "quick system info pro" then look in the cpu section that will give you an idea